DAY ZERO – RETREAT ORIENTATION / DISPOSING ONESELF
– we need retreat in our life especially when we talk about fidelity
– it’s a time and opportunity APPOINTED by GOD
– gratitude and sense of awe
– transparency before God and oneself
– be a beggar and be humble before God
– be FAITHFUL in your DESIGNATED PRAYER TIME
– WE BECOME WHOM WE CONTEMPLATE
REFLECTION QUESTIONS / DISPOSING ONESELF:
1. what would you like to pray for?
2. before God, what would you like to tell Him or ask from Him?
3. listen to the longing in your heart and tell the Lord all about them.
Insight from the listener:
As we enter into the holy of holies, to the “…place which is holy ground” (Genesis 3:5) let us be aware of the many things we have to “remove” and bring it to the Lord. Listen! He speaks.